Taylor Chimney Sweeping offers a traditional chimney sweep service
Chimney sweep service with rods and brushes, with the addition of a modern industrial
Chimney sweeps service vacuum cleaner offering 4 stages of filtration to make sure none of the soot enters the room.
Rotary or power sweeping to remove stubborn deposits, tar and creosote
- Chimney pot, chimney cowl, flue and appliance advice
- Fuel type advice
- Visual chimney safety checks and inspections
- Friendly,clean and efficient service
- Stove rope seal and glass replacement
- Solid fuel stove cleaning and replacement fire bricks
- Recommendations and tips on safety and maintenance
Before sweeping the chimney all carpets and furnishings are covered
and the fireplace area is sealed to ensure your room is left as clean as
when I arrived.
I sweep all open fires, multi fuel stoves and wood burning stoves, Aga and Rayburn appliances.
I can also remove birds nests and other chimney blockages.
A clean chimney is a safe chimney. Make sure a NACS registered chimney sweep
cleans your chimney and inspects your solid fuel appliance;
they will be able to advise you on any repairs whenever required.
Taylor Chimney sweeping professional Chimney Sweep NACS registered
chimney sweep in Billericay Brentwood Rayleigh Leigh on Sea Chimney sweeping Benfleet